- Must learn how to effectively use the Epicore/Vantage computer system to report data, check job schedules, inventory levels, routings, bill of materials, as well as, train new and existing employees
- Must be able to read blue prints and visually inspect shafts and hardware
- Must be able to read and understand Sabre's Quality Manual and manufacturing tolerances.
- Must learn how to communicate effectively; orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time with the ability to move throughout the office or outside manufacturing plant as needed.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of fingers, hands and arms, such as sitting, typing, using office equipment and reaching. Some additional physical activities may require walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
- Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.