- 2-3 years recent experience working in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Prior experience using an ERP system is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English), along with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and contribute to the success of the team.
- Must have the ability to learn to enter and process data in the ERP system.
- Ability to use a computer; prefer working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Have the ability to enter data into various Sabre systems.
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure to within +/- 1/32"
- Ability to accurately perform basic mathematical functions (add, subtract, multiply , divide)
- Ability to climb and descend ladders, platforms and scaffolding in a safe manner.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment to include but not limited to pneumatic staple/nail gun, banding equipment, radial arm saw, chop saw, and chain saws.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull material up to 50 pounds and routinely exert up to 30 pounds of physical force; bend, stoop, kneel, grasp and reach.
- Must be able to drive and operate a forklift and pass the Sabre forklift certification.
- Must be able and willing to perform majority of work in an outdoor environment and various weather conditions such as rain, sleet, snow, extreme cold and heat.
- Must be able to pass a commercial driver vision test.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.