- Effectively read and interpret blueprints and weld symbols.
- Proven ability to accurately verify part measurements to blueprints using a tape measure.
- Demonstrated ability to identify errors and apply corrective action to remedy the error
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and contribute to the success of the team
- Must possess effective English communication skills including writing, speaking and reading.
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in MS Office preferred.
- Must be able to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, push pry and drag heavy materials up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to reach, grasp, bend, stoop, crawl under or climb over to inspect product.
- Must be willing and able to work in outdoor environment including rain, cold, hot, windy, etc.
- Must be able to pass standard pre-employment vision test.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.