• Experience with stacking material by utilizing dunnage to secure loads.
• Experience with powered and manual hand tools preferred.
• Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
• Must be able to work in an outside manufacturing environment for long shifts, including weekends.
• Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
• Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures.
• Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at
Copyright © 2018 Sabre Industries, Inc.