- Previous shop floor or industrial custodial experience is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to use a power sweeper.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally in English.
- Must be capable of standing, walking, sitting, bending, stooping, crawling under or over and occasional climbing. Handle, grasp, lift, push, pry, pull and drag materials up to 50 pounds.
- Production floor environment may include fluctuations in/and exposure to hot/cold temperature.
- Required PPE includes safety glasses and steel-toe boots. Due to abnormal level of noise as a result of grinding, chipping and hammering requires hearing protection (ear plugs) to be worn at all times when on the production floor.
- Must be able to pass standard pre-employment vision test.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.