- Previous forklift experience required
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials. Must be able to climb stairs/ladders and to maneuver on/off 18 wheeler trucks for inspection and/or rigging.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing and speaking English
- Possesses strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in an outside manufacturing environment for long shifts, including some weekends.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
- Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
- Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Must be able to obtain SG Crane/Forklift Certification.
- Ability to work well with people in a number of positions
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.